During these unprecedented and uncertain times, we want to share
how committed Bardon Bowling Centers are to providing a safe environment for
both guests and staff. We recognize the impact the COVID-19 (coronavirus) may
have on many aspects of your life, including how you choose to spend your free
Our wonderful team of hospitality professionals are putting extra time and care into ensuring we keep our guests and our community healthy.
As members of the foodservice industry, we always adhere to exceptionally high standards for cleanliness and safety, and we are placing focused attention in these areas:
- Continuous monitoring of recommendations by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, CDC, and The World Health Organization, along with attention to what’s happening in our state and local community, so that we can make smart decisions that best support the health and safety of our guests, team, and community
- Extra time and focus on cleaning and sanitizing all shared surfaces after each use, especially those areas touched most frequently, including door handles, game room equipment, restrooms, bowling balls, lane consoles, table games & dining spaces
- Continued reminders and
training for our team on proper methods of cleaning and sanitation
- Reminding team members to stay
home if they are showing any signs of illness
- Continued and increased hand
washing and sanitizing by all team members
- Increased availability of hand sanitizer for our guests throughout the venue
- Our hearts are with all of those being affected by this situation. We are hopeful that we will begin to see improvements and that its reach is quickly controlled.
As a small business, we strive to continue to support the community.
If you have an upcoming party or event, please contact our event coordinator at 920-550-1174 and email@example.com to alleviate any concerns or to reschedule. We also recommend you check our homepage www.odysseyfuncenter.com or call 920-467-3578 for further updates.
Our goal, now more than ever, is to provide a clean, safe, and fun environment where our community can gather and create fabulous memories. Our team is committed to this goal and are excited to be here to welcome you and your families for a few hours of fantastic food and fun.
The Bowling Guy
David Bardon, Owner